The Berkshire Conference of Women Historians promotes scholarship and supports the activities of women in the historical profession.
- About the Berks – our vision, purpose, activities, and governance
- Leadership – The Berks is guided by its leadership and committees drawn from the membership carry out important tasks.
- The Trillium – The Berks Quarterly Newsletter
- History (1930 to the present) – The Berks was founded in 1930 to promote the interests of women historians within and outside academia.
- Timeline – officers from 1930 to the present and resources about the history of women’s history and the role women have played in the historical profession.
- Bylaws – Berks amended and restated bylaws about Members, Trustees, Officers, Committees, Contracts, Notices and Sundry Provisions.