Registration for the 18th Berkshire Conference is now open to all
Please note that all session participants must register before 31 December to be included on the program and all session participants must be members of the Berks to be included on the program.
- General Registration (Regular) – ($225.00)
- General Registration (Onsite) – ($250.00)
- Grad/Retired/Contingent/Low Income (<$25,000) Registration – ($75.00)
- Community Organizer Registration – ($25.00)
- K-12 Teacher Registration – ($25.00)
- Non-Presenter One-Day Registration – ($25.00)
- JHU Staff Registration – ($0.00)
- High School/Undergrad Registration – ($0.00)
Register for the 2020 Big Berks here
Note: Please include your Registration ID on any correspondence about the conference. You will find it (and your password) at the top of the linked Registration page.
(Early bird rates for General Registration ($200) applied until 31 December, 2019.)